[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Recovery Problem

I am trying to simulate a scenario where Air Conditioning (in this
case Purchased Air at fixed flow rate) is supplied to a building,
after the building has been shut off for a number of days. The idea
is to let the building come into equilibrium with the surrounding
environment (90F Zone air and Wall temperatures) before initiating
cooling.
I am simulated the problem using a modified weather file where all
parameters between 7/1 and 7/21 3PM are set equal to the 7/21_15:00
wheather data record, which happens to have a DB temperature of 90F.
The simulation is run strating on 7/01_0:15 and ending on 7/21_
24:00. Cooling is initiated on the last day, at 15:00. Upto that
point, results show that each zone air temperature only increase by
about 5F to 85F, dispite the fact that the unconditioned building
sits in 90F environment for over 20 days with infiltartion turned
ON. Since floors are modeled as non-conducting, I am having
difficulty identifying what the sink is? Furthermore, whether the
building is shutoff for a couple days or 20 days, I do not see
differences in the transient temperature responses. Can someone
please help? All relevant files are saved under \Problem
Submttals\Aboye_recovery\.

Thank you for your kind support.

Merid