[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file needed for Tagaytay City, in the Philippines

I am looking for a weather file for Tagaytay City, in the province of
Cavite, on the island of Luzon, in the Country of the Philippines, in
SouthEast Asia.

The format can be EnergyPlus, (can I edit a .epw weather file?), or I
guess TMY2 would also work since (I think) it is editable. I will use
this with EnergyPlus 2.0.x.  A METEONORM generated file is OK.

The Latitude of Tagaytay is 14.105, the Longitude is 120.939, and the
elevation is 670 meters above sea level. The Lat, Lon, and Elev.
values were read from my GPS device which has a trusted history of
accurate readings, and are confirmed (+/- 0.5%) by GoogleEarth. For
reasons I don't understand Meteonorm 6.0x generates an elevation of
210 mASL and Meteonorm 5.1 generates an elevation of 152 mASL, but the
correct value is 670 mASL, confirmed by GPS and GoogleEarth. These
errors make a big difference in temperatures.

Site topology is "open". TimeZone is GMT+8 hours.

Thank you very much for your invaluable help. I think EnergyPlus is a
fantastic tool for helping a bloke like me to design his dream house.

PS: I hope to implement "Passive Annual Thermal Storage" (PATS ?) to
maintain an interior in the "comfort zone" with no active heating or
cooling. The average annual temperature in Tagaytay is 24 degrees C.
That is just right to offset internal heat gains, and lower humidity a
bit. I hope to implement PATS with a house envelope of either 8 meters
of earth, or with 2 meters of "Phase Change" material. I hope EP can
model 8 meters of earth, or 2 meters of PC material. I have been
getting CF "Conduction Function?" errors, with such thick walls, but
that's another support issue, I will tackle another day.