Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: I add a window, but the temperature inside the building doen't change

John wrote:

How do you decouple the floor from the ground??? :-P
i-n-s-u-l-a-t-i-o-n.......   sorry just couldn''t help myself.......
I have a large pink panther in the cab of my truck and
"beware of panther" decals on the windows...................... :-)