RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fixed Minimum outside air rate

For this sytem type, in zone sizing, if the Min OA is greater than the cooling
supply flow rate, then the Min OA requirement will override.  But it will not
check the min frac of a VAV terminal unit to make sure this is >= the Min OA
requirment for the zone.  The only way to control this is to manually compute
the required min frac setting for the VAV terminal unit.

For the heating controls, I am still not completely sure what to recommend.
Will the heating mode supply air temperature be controlled to a fixed
temperature with all control made by varying the VAV damper?  Or will the VAV
flow and supply temperature both vary?

The only option that will work directly from Compact HVAC is to delete the
central heating coil and add a hot water reheat coil with REVERSE ACTION
damper.  This will give you the appropriate amount of heating energy, but it
might not give the correct amount of fan power, depending on the answer to my
question above.

Mike