RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] very high U-value

Invert the material conductivity to get the resistance of 1 m thickness

Multiply by the material thickness to get the layer resistance

Invert the layer resistance to get the U-Value

17.04 is the result

Ned Lyon
Staff Consultant

41 Seyon Street, Bldg. 1, Suite 500