Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Domestic Hot Water

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your reply.
Which do you think then will be the best approximation
to simulate the system that I want in the EnergyPlus
(see the description in my e-mail below on the 30th of
October).
(Also: the run did not fail, there was no fatal error,
only the severe errors I included in the e-mail).

With regards,
Katerina

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/