[EnergyPlus_Support] GENERATOR:IC ENGINE, -> E+ Crash

Hello group:

I am trying a simulation of a cogeneration with just one ?GENERATOR:IC
engine?. I replicated the example HeatRecoveryPlantLoop.idf  but with no
GENERATOR: COMBUSTION TURBINE, and the programs crashes.

In order to investigate where could be the problem, I repeat the simulation
with the example above mentioned but with the only modification of the
availability schedule of the GENERATOR: COMBUSTION TURBINE (instead of the
off peak schedule I used an alwaysoff schedule), and the program fails.

  ELECTRIC LOAD CENTER:GENERATORS,

    Backup Generators,       !- Generator List Name

    Cat Diesel,              !- Generator #1 Name

    GENERATOR:IC ENGINE,     !- Generator #1 Type

    50000,                   !- Generator #1 Rated Electric Power Output

    On Peak,                 !- Generator #1 Availability Schedule

    Solar Turbine,           !- Generator #2 Name

    GENERATOR:COMBUSTION TURBINE,  !- Generator #2 Type

    30000,                   !- Generator #2 Rated Electric Power Output

    AlwaysOFF;                !- Generator #2 Availability Schedule

SCHEDULE:COMPACT,

AlwaysOFF,

fraction,

Through: 12/31,

For: AllDays,

Until: 24:00, 0.0;

Does anybody know what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Ángel Pascual

Director Técnico

MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos

Carlos III 11, 3ºizda. 31002 Pamplona

Tel: 948 20 36 44  Fax: 948 20 78 60

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:mapascual@xxxxxxxxx"mapascual@xxxxxxxxx

Web: HYPERLINK "http://www.miyabi.es"www.miyabi.es