[EnergyPlus_Support] Coldrooms

Hello,

I´m simulating a supermarket that have some coldrooms. This coldrooms are
supplied by a central cooling and has a different height ( shorter) of the
rest of the building. I have some questions:

1- what type of system should we use to refrigerate such rooms?
2-Can the coldrooms be modeled as a refrigereted case, and if so, how can we
account for it´s height, since energy plus only account for the linear
lenght and doesn´t have the height option?
3-If it cannot be modeled as a refrigereted case, using the interface tool
Design builder, how can we model these rooms with a different height of the
rest of the building?

Regards,
Ricardo Miranda