[EnergyPlus_Support] Interzone surfaces

Hello!
  On input/output reference release 11/2/07, page 133 I read:
  "Interzone surfaces which do not have a symmetrical construction (such as a ceiling/floor)
  require two CONSTRUCTION objects with the layers in reverse order".
  So, I made a model with 2 zones and with a non symmetrical wall as interzone surface. First, I simulated it with only 1 construction object specified. Next, I did the same, but specifying 2 construction object, with the layers in reverse order, but the software didn't match errors in both cases and thermal results weren't significantly different.
  So, is the quoted sentence true only for roof/ceiling or floor interzone surfaces? Is it true for walls, too? Or shall I indifferently specify 1 or 2 construction object? Or shall I think that I made any other mistakes?
  Thank you very much!!!
  Manlio