Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Water Wall Cooling Effect

John wrote;
Many years ago I looked into having a cooling water flow over volcanic
pumice rocks for
an Oriental // Hawaiian Restaurant.  You will have some interesting
problems :

1) If the water temp is well below the dew point of the adjacent air,
you'll get condensate
all right but it won't be clean water if there is food prep in the area.

2) If you change over to heating the water in winter you'll put a lot of
humidity in the air.

3) If you're heating the water you need to go over 125 F at some point
in the cycle
or you'll get all kinds of stuff growing in it.

4) Look up swimming pool equipment there is a  Treadmore ?? unit that
reduces indoor
swimming pool humidity / condensation. It is a heat pump of sorts.
bye