Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question about Reports for Opaque Surface

There is no such report available.  The best way to approximate the
contribution from the envelope is to take the total load and subtract off the
gains from windows, internal loads, infiltration, and ventilation.  The
remainder will be approximate the impact of the envelope.

Mike

On 24 Nov 2007 at 9:22, Àî ×¼ wrote:

> Dear EnergyPlus Support Team:
> I want to get a  Opaque Surface Heat Gain report ,just like Window Heat
> Gain.What object shoud I creat in Report Variable? And it seems there
> are no reports in Report Variable available for Opaque Surface Heat-
> transfer Coefficeint.Is there a way for me to get that coefficient?
> Thank you for your help.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx