[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: PowerPC Mac

Linda,

I am sorry but I believe that I didn't received the response you send
to me yesterday. Anyway, thank you.

If I understood correctly, EnergyPlus source code is only available to
customers who purchase a license. Is that right? If so, I would like
to know if anyone on LBNL (or other place) has already compiled
EnergyPlus on a PPC Mac. And if it's possible to let this PPC Mac
version available to us, end users...

I have VirtualPC but it's a kind of last resource. It works, but you
have to turn on your computer, load Mac OS, then load the Virtual PC,
then load Windows, and then load and run (slowly) the Windows
application you need. As I said, it's frustrating because I know that
it's only a matter of someone compiling EnergyPlus on a PCC Mac to
have a native version of this software on mine (and I believe, many
other people) computers.

Thank you to all the friends who answered my questions.

Márcio