[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC modelling - Key definitions

Hi.

I've made a first approach to E+ HVAC models, but I find it difficult to correctly interpret all the relevant variables.
I don't have much experience working with HVAC systems, so I apologize if some of the questions are very basic...  If that is the case, please tell me so I can refer to more general/theoretical docs.
I'll try to separate the questions in smaller batches!...

I need to model a 4-pipe system for a large service building, served by:
- a chiller (condenser on the roof) - Operating temperatures: 7º/14ºC;
- and a set of 3 condensation boilers (fuel: natural gas) - Operating temperatures: 45º/40ºC;
- with constant flow pumps on the return branches
- both the chilled and the hot water systems include a reservoir
- (plus an auxiliary set of vaccum tube solar collectors, that I dropped for now; they will only interact through a heat exchanger);
- each room as an independent temperature control, achieved by a unit that simply recirculates the air (constant flow) in the room passing it through the internal heating and cooling coils.