Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heat trasfer by

Report Variable,*Surface Int Convection Heat Rate,hourly; !- Zone Average [W]
Report Variable,*,Surface Int Convection Heat Rate per Area,hourly; !- Zone
Average [W/m2]
Report Variable,*,Surface Int Convection Heat Gain to Air

HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Sensible Heat Loss [J]
HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Sensible Heat Gain [J]
HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Latent Heat Loss [J]
HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Latent Heat Gain [J]
HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Total Heat Loss [J]
HVAC,Sum,Zone Infiltration Total Heat Gain [J]

Interior surface radiant transfer is not reported separately.

Mike

On 8 Jan 2008 at 21:39, anca_unica wrote:

> Hello,
> how I can determine, of one wall with a window, the thermal flow by
> conduction, the thermal flow of the infiltration, the thermal flow by
> radiation and the thermal flow by convection for wall and for window? I
> don't find it in Opaque Surface Output Variables
> Thanks

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx