Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Small School - Unit Heater

1. No.  The Unit Heater is zone equipment, it does not connect to an air loop.
See unit heater example files and description in Input Output Reference.

2.  An exhaust fan can be used, or proper application of outside air controls.
When using an air loop, there must always be a return path, even if the flow
will always be zero.

3.  Probably.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.