Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] error in drawing file

I calculated them with the expressions below;
(Karava,P.,Stathopoulos,T.,Athienitis,A,K.,Wind-induced
natural ventilation analysis, Solar Energy 81
(2007)p-22)

Cd-inlet=Q/(A*V*(Cpw-Cpin)0.5=u/V*(Cpw-Cpin)0.5
Q=Airflow rate  through the opening
A=Opening area
V=Reference  wind speed at reference height
Cpw=Pressure Coefficient on windward facade
u=local velocity in the opening
Cpin=internal  pressure coefficient, determined for a
building with two openings by;

Cpin=Cp2+(á2*Cp1)/1+ á2

large openings(windows,doors-turbulant flow)

Cp1=External pressure in front opening
Cp2=External pressure coefficient in back opening

á=A1/A2

A1=Inlet area
A2=Outlet area

For example one of my result is 1.512 for window with
no shading device in front of it;
Cp2 -0.716	Cp1 0.840	 A1 0.048
A2 0.013  á 3.625	á2 13.141	á2*cp1 11.038	á2+1 14.141
Cpin=(Cp2+á2*Cp1)/(1+á2)(for large opening)	0.730
TOPLAM Q 0.056	A1 0.048
V 2.5 m/s	cpw 0.827 Cpw-Cpin 0.097
(Cpw-Cpin)0.5  0.312	CDin=Q/A*V*(Cpw-Cpin)0.5  1.512
						   and on page 26 it says that for large opening
areas discharge  coefficient  values might be outside
the standard  range of  0.6-1

Thank you very much for your help.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?