RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulation as per ASHRAE 90.1 appendix G

Brent,
It does not look like the program is generating the models that conform to Appendix G. I tried to generate a building 8 story high. In only generated  one chiller for the whole building.. My understanding is Appendix G requires 2 chillers.. I  may be wrong in  understanding the intent..

here are some details :
Building Area

 Area (m2)
Total Building Area 291872.92
Net Conditioned Building Area 291872.92

Central Plant

 Type Nominal Capacity (W) Nominal Efficiency (W/W)
HEATSYS1 BOILER BOILER:SIMPLE 27090155.21 0.80
COOLSYS1 CHILLER CHILLER:ELECTRIC 13923220.57 5.50
TOWERWATERSYS COOLTOWER COOLING TOWER:SINGLE SPEED 13163772.17

thanks,
John...

From: "Griffith, Brent" <brent_griffith@xxxxxxxx>