[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Partial building simulation and partial buried walls

Hi Linda
I have another question regarding this simulation, about the weather
file that I´m using. I have access to weather data from a portuguese
city which is different from the one used by the same epw file
available for the same city. I want to reconstruct the existent epw
weather file, and replace the old data by the new one. For that I´m
using the weather converter to convert epw to csv, edit it and convert
back to epw. I´m studying the auxiliary biblio but I´m having hard
time to figure out some issues.

The field "Data Source" is a way to tell how uncertain is the data
used, from which I understood but does energyplus really use this
field for calculations?

Can you give some advices about this procedures?

Thanks for the help
Nuno