Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window inside face conduction

Hi Clarice

My suggestion is that, since you have the possibility of knowing the inside
and outside surfaces temperatures, you might be able to estimate the
conductive gains through the window using the equation:

Q = U*A*dT

The U value should be without film coefficients and the dT is the
temperature difference between the inside and outside face of the window.
Maybe this is too simple and does not work for a transient situation...well,
its just a suggestion!

Best regards

E.Sá