[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EPlus V 2.1 - Reporting other variables

Report, Variable Dictionary, IDF;  will put all
the report variables in your simulation onto two output files:
<filename>.rdd (report vars) and <filename>.mdd
(meter variables)   meter variables can be
reported on both the "normal" output
<filename.csv> and <filename>Meter.csv as well as bundled into the Table files.

For the tables, see the description of tabular
output in the Output Details and Examples document or include:
   Report:Table:Predefined,
     All Summary;             !- ReportName1

You can also find many examples of table output
use in StandardReports.idf (Datasets folder).

If you want HTML output, you will need to include:
   Report:Table:Style,
     HTML;                    !- ColumnSeparator

Linda