RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] extensible surfaces

Awesome! thanks

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Raustad
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2008 7:56 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] extensible surfaces

Look at the Surface:Shading:Detached:Building object in the IDD file.
Then change the semi-colon on the last input to a comma (i.e N19,
instead of N19;).
N19, \field Vertex 6 Z-coordinate
\units m
\type real

Then copy N17 - N19 as many times as needed. Then change the last field
to have the semi-colon. For example, if you want 10 vertices:, copy
N17-N19 4 times.

Remember to change the very last input to have a semi-colon.
N31; \field Vertex 10 Z-coordinate
\units m
\type real

Danny Bishop wrote:

> Hi Linda, that is what the E+ manual says to do, but I don't
> understand it.
> Can you send me an example?
>
> Thanks
>
> Danny
>
> From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com>