[EnergyPlus_Support] Zoning and Internal Walls

Dear all,

i am modelling a double storey, North, Center and South blocks
connected with a center spine. Each block is about 30m (facing north
and south) x 10m (facing east and west). The spine is about 10m
width, so the blocks protrude 10m on both sides of the spine.

Each block has about 5 rooms per floor making it 10 rooms for the
two floors. The ceiling height is 2.7m and 0.9m above the ceiling
between the two levels.

i would like to know if i can avoid entering the internal walls by
entering the Volume in the Zone object. Would this be sufficient to
give me the amount of air required to condition each room?

The last field, Part of Total floor area, is not described in I/O
reference. Does entering 'Yes' mean that i can also avoid entering
the floor vertices of each room?

Many thanks and deep appreciation for the work by the support team,
ooi