[EnergyPlus_Support] full interior and exterior

for full interior and exterior; Energyplus engineering reference says;
the program calculates the amount of beam radiation falling on   each
surface in the zone, including floor, walls and windows, by projecting
the sun's rays through the exterior windows, taking into account the
effect of exterior shadowing surfaces and window shading devices.
and this is exactly what I want to do.

But I cannot see any values for my interior walls. All the solar
radiation seems to fall on  floor.

so I tried fullinteriorandexterior with reflections and now walls seem
to get diffuse and direct radiation.
I want to ask why fulexteriorandinterior didn't work in my simulation?
Am I doing the right thing by using fullinterior and exterior with
reflections
theank you very much