Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: temperature gradient

hi Lixing
I wanted to make a simple calculation  to see if get
the same results in Energyplus.
As I said the measurements were made with specific
intervals. I found the areas of these intervals and
multiplied by measured velocities. I found the total
by adding all these. At last I divided this value to
total area in order to get mean velocity.
When I multiply mean velocity with window open area I
get volume flow rate. Is it wrong?

Be a better friend, newshound, and