Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Boiler Efficiency modeling

A new boiler model is scheduled for the next release of Energyplus. The
current model does not have a sufficient inputs to correctly model new
condensing boilers. I will discuss remaining issues with you through
direct email communication.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years