[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Minimum Input to calculate load requirements

Hi Richard,

Thanks for you help!  I will look into your suggestions.

You are right, I am not look for true minimum, but the "minimum" to
calculate cooling load for a single room.  However, since cooling load
is sensible + latent load, does that mean Purchased Air will NOT give
me a good estimate for the load need for that room? Or does it still
give me a reasonable estimate?

What kind of HVAC object would you suggest for an "optimal" load
determination.  That is, not so much a real system, but this is the
best you can expect to achieve.  I want to start by playing with an
"ideal" system and then get more and more realistic.

Thanks again!

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad