  From: Farhang Tahmasebi
  To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:35 AM
  Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Internal Windows Heat Gain/Loss

  I wonder if anyone knows how can i get internal windows heat gain or
  loss.
  I've a sunspace, which have some windows on the internal heat storage
  wall, but I can't get total heat transfer (not only radiative) from
  these internal windows. i mean these elements have high U-values and
  therefore conduct a lot of heat in this way, not only in form of
  radiation. In the case of external windows i use "windows heat
  gain/loss" to have an idea of total heat transfer (conduction,
  radiation, inside face convevtion), but here what can i do?