[EnergyPlus_Support] Boiler Sizing

Dear E+ Forum,

I've just run a model for which I specified the Boiler:Simple "Nominal
capacity" for two boilers as 205kW each,  The HEATING LOAD RANGE BASED
OPERATION is set up so that the upper limit of Load Range 1 was 190kW,
and the upper limit of Load Range 2 was 380kW.
For this run, E+ calculates the heating load as 910kW.  This strikes
me as odd; it seems that the boiler capacity should be limited to no
more than 410kW or perhaps 380kW.

Another aspect of this problem is that Pump #2 never operates. I have
two branches, each of which has a pump and boiler.  The Pump#2 +
boiler#2 branch never operates, even though it's schedule is always
"on".  (.svg file shows everything connected as I expect.)

Any suggestions regarding what might cause these problems?  Thanks in
advance.