Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Lighting Control.

You cannot send attachments through this email list.

Have you checked the location of your daylighting reference points as I
suggested after looking at your previous input file?  They were
positioned at the ceiling at the back of a deep and narrow zone where
they would not receive any daylight from the window, causing no
reduction in your electric lighting power.

Also, you might want to change your electric lighting dimming control to
"continuous" (1) for your initial runs.

Rob