From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of coolshadow10a
Sent: Fri 6/13/2008 2:41 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] SU Plugin ghost and Transition Version

Sometimes when I close Sketchup, an instance of Sketchup.exe remains
in my process list (this shows up as a 'waiting for process Energy
Design Plugin to end' message on exiting Windows, as well). This has
sometimes caused a Transition Version, called from the EP-Launch menu,
to fail. Forcing the Sketchup.exe process to end solves the problem.