[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Purchased Air variables

Thank you.

The variations with supply temperature are actually very small, when
I look at them in terms of percentual differences, and I suppose they
can be overlooked as small differences in simulation conditions.

Regarding the dT and dH terms you mention, I took yet another look at
the Engineering reference, but I'm not sure I understood it correctly:
- The "initial" or departure conditions for determinig the dT and dH
terms are based on the "entering air" conditions (at the inlet of the
virtual PA unit), right?
- and these are based on the recirculated air and on the outside air
conditions?
- if no OA was defined in the PA object (instead it was defined
independently, as a ventilation object), the departure conditions for
dT and dH calculation are the zone conditions (recirculated air)?

Thanks again,
Ana Rui.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad

<http://www.fsec.ucf.edu>