Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] humidity control

For your HVAC system you need to modify the CW cooling coil control
variable to TempandHumRat and include a maximum humidity ratio set point
manager as shown in the example file 5ZoneWaterCooled_HighRHControl.idf.

  Controller:Simple,
    Central Cooling Coil Contoller 1,  !- Name
    TEMPandHUMRAT,           !- Control variable
    Reverse,                 !- Action
    FLOW,                    !- Actuator variable
    VAV Sys 1 Outlet Node,   !- Control_Node
    Main Cooling Coil 1 Water Inlet Node,  !- Actuator_Node
    0.002,                   !- Controller Convergence Tolerance: delta
temp from setpoint temp {deltaC}
    autosize,                !- Max Actuated Flow {m3/s}
    0.0;                     !- Min Actuated Flow {m3/s}

    ! This object uses results from ZONE CONTROL:HUMIDISTAT and needs to
reference the same zone

  SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE MAX HUM,
    Space2-1 Humidistat Manager,  !- Name
    ,                        !- Control variable
    ,                        !- Schedule name
    VAV Sys 1 Outlet Node,   !- Name of the set point Node or Node List
    SPACE2-1 Node;           !- Control zone air node name

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years