Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] help needed regarding example files

Please copy the window with the crash and paste it into your message.

At 11:23 AM 7/2/2008, Chirodeep Bakli wrote:
A window similar to that shown in the getting started file(heading-when things go wrong page-27).The crash report immediately appears on clicking the simulation button with the heading EnergyPlus Crashed.

--- On Wed, 2/7/08, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] help needed regarding example files
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 2 July, 2008, 12:35 PM

What kind of error did you see?  The 1A example file runs fine for me when you choose "no weather file".

Linda

At 07:55 PM 7/1/2008, Chirodeep Bakli wrote:
Hi
I am new to E+.when I try to run the example file 1A with weather input file as the no weather file the simulation crashes.
I don't understand what's the problem.can anyone please help me?

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.