Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Earth tubes and airflownetwork

Kristin:

I didn't look into the full simulation results, but just for kicks, I took the E+ example file AirflowNetwork_SimpleHouse, and added an earth tube to the Living Zone.  E+ ran fully without any errors or warnings.

Again, the results may be funny, but I would think if anything had gone wrong, E+ would have complained.  The earth tube is set up simply as zone equipment.  The earth tube will not directly interact with the airflow network, but they will both be accounted for in the zone heat balance calculations.

Edwin