[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error in simulation

Dear Sandeep,

E+ cannot find "COOLING DEMAND SIDE BRANCHES" as a Branch List. I
think that another object is referring to that name and cannot find
it.  Look for any other references to that name.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sandyme44" <sandyme44@...>