[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Roof Vertices Limit

I have uploaded the compressed file containing the e+, and condition 1
and condition 2 file. Condition 1 is a jpeg showing the incident solar
radiation distribution on the roof with more than 5 vertices,
condition 2 is a jpeg showing the same foor only with 5 vertices or
less. I have had the problem that I need to fragment roofs to 5
vertices or less to get direct solar radiation calculations going.