[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Surface outside tempearture vs solar radiation.

I have done these types of simulations, generally I have problems with
surfaces with more than 6 vertices's. The problem lies with the
calculation of direct solar radiation incident on these surfaces.
Further description of the problem can be found on post 11936. For a
tropical climate I have found outdoor temps to reach 150F on a 6"
concrete roof, a simple way to check is to calculate the sol-air temp.
I am still waiting on a reply from Linda on this problem.

Jose R. Benitez PE
Energy Affairs Administration
Puerto Rico

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "finadz82" <finadz82@...>