From: Crawley, Drury <Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Can I convert .CSV to .epw or .bin
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, 6:04 PM

Take a look at the Auxiliary Programs reference.  It talks about the EPW weather format.  One suggestion-- take an existing weather file and using the Weather Converter, convert it to CSV.  Then you can cut/paste your weather data into the CSV, resave, and use the Weather Converter to create your new EPW.