[EnergyPlus_Support] CW Loop - Temp. Difference between Supply and Demand Side

Dear E+ users!

I have a question regarding the simulation of a "Low Radiant Cooling System".

I have modeled a zone with a "Construction with internal heat source" for the ceiling only! Then I connected a "Low Temp Radiant System: Hydronic" to it which is served by "Purchased Chilled Water"!
I wanted the system to be operated with different temperatures during the day, so i set up a profile for the Outlet Node of the Purchased Chilled Water, which works great.
Now, the problem I experienced is, that the Temperature at the Inlet Node of the Radiant System NEVER reaches any of the temperatures.
To show you the temperatures I uploaded scrrenshots for:

... the CW Plant Loop here ,
... the Outlet Temperature of the Purchased Chilled Water Plant here ,
... and the Inlet Temperature of the Radiant Cooling System here .

I have no idea what is causing this temperature difference between Supply and Demand side of the Loop.
I ran the model with different temperature pairs in the schedule, but the problem is still the same.
I understand that E+ accounts for the heat capacity of the water volume in the loop between Supply and Demand side, but that can't make that much difference!

I am thankful for any help!!
Best Regards,
Florian