RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] TMY2 Weather Files for E+

We have restored the TMY2 weather files to the EnergyPlus web site.

These will likely only be available until EnergyPlus V 3.1 is released in April 2009.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Humphrey, Neal
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:08 PM
To: EnergyPlus
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] TMY2 Weather Files for E+

Hello,

I’m looking for TMY2 weather files in the Energy Plus format for several regions of the United States. Does anyone know where I can find this information? It appears that the Energy Plus website for downloading weather files only has TMY3 available (http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=4_north_and_central_america_wmo_region_4/country=1_usa/cname=USA)

Thanks in advance,

Neal

NOTICE:

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.