Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] SAN BERNARDINO WEATHER FILE

Dear Joe,

First of all thank you so much for your answer.

It must be very interesting to see the climate variation as a consequence of global warming.

I was wondering if it is possible to have the EPW file for Riverside Muni or Riverside March AFB, in fact Palm Spring seems to have different wind profile and as you are (very sharp!) noticing quite different temperature profile.

Many thanks,

Emanuele
4153525847

Emanuele Naboni