[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: control fan w/ coil

okay, did a little digging around on the yahoo group for some old
posts. I went ahead and swapped out the fan coils for cooling only
unit ventilators since i really have a 2-pipe cooling only fan coil
with baseboard heating. for whatever reason even though i have the
baseboard set as priority 1 heating the unit ventilator still
occasionally cycles on during heating mode. i have checked and it is
not turning on because of the cooling coil as load and flow are 0. it
seems like it is trying to make up for what little heating load the
baseboard is not handling, but I have autosized the baseboard.

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

-
alan

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alan Jackson"