[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: sketchup plugin and adjacency

The Sketchup plug-in for EnergyPlus is developed and supported by NREL
and thus should be a valid topic for this discussion group.

Have searched Yahoo groups and there appears not to be a separate
discussion group for the plugin, 'Way Down on the Chattahoochee' or
otherwise...;-)

Personally, I have a few questions concerning this plugin...addressed
under separate cover.

Regards

Brandon Nichols, PE,  LEED AP
BW Nichols PE