RE : Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HAVC:Zone Fancoil outputs

I check the rdd file and there are outputs related to fancoil as:
HVAC,Average, Fan Coil Heating Rate[W]
HVAC,Sum,Fan Coil Heating Energy[J]
HVAC,Average, Fan Coil Total Cooling Rate[W]
HVAC,Sum,Fan Coil Total Cooling Energy[J]
HVAC,Average, Fan Coil Sensible Cooling Rate[W]
HVAC,Sum,Fan Coil Sensible Cooling Energy[J]
HVAC,Average, Fan Coil Electric Power[W]
HVAC,Sum,Fan Coil Electric Consumption[ J]
HVAC,Average, Fan Electric Power[W]
HVAC,Average, Fan Delta Temp[C]
HVAC,Sum,Fan Electric Consumption[ J]
HVAC,Sum,Total Water Heating Coil Energy[J]
HVAC,Sum,Water Heating Coil Hot Water Consumption[ J]
HVAC,Average, Total Water Heating Coil Rate[W]
HVAC,Sum,Total Water Cooling Coil Energy[J]

But I did not find  those outputs in the report variable and I find other outputs as:
FAN COIL HEATING RATE
FAN COIL HEATING RATE

But when I put those outputs in the report filed, E+ gives this warning

Warning ** The following Report Variables were requested but not generated
   **   ~~~   ** because IDF did not contain these elements or misspelled variable name -- check .rdd file
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=FAN COIL HEATING RATE, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=FAN COIL ELECTRIC CONSUMPTION, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName= FAN COIL HEATING RATE FAN DELTA TEMP, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=TOTAL WATER HEATING COIL RATE, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=BOILER HEATING OUTPUT RATE, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=BOILER GAS CONSUMPTION, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=BOILER WATER INLET TEMP, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=BOILER WATER OUTLET TEMP, Frequency=Hourly
   ************ * Key=5024, VarName=BOILER WATER MASS FLOW RATE, Frequency=Hourly

Can U tell me why this warining?

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
All the reporting variables available for your run are in the .rdd (simple variables) and .mdd (meters) files after your run.

Linda