[EnergyPlus_Support] Error with OpenStudio Plugin

Hello,

I’m trying to run the most basic EnergyPlus 3.0 simulations via OpenStudio but get the following error every time I try to run the simulation from Sketchup:

Sorry...the plugin has encountered an error.  This error may cause unpredictable behavior in the plugin--continue this session with caution!  It would probably be a good idea to exit SketchUp and start again.

For support, please email the error message and backtrace to:  energy_design_plugin@xxxxxxxx

ERROR:

NoMethodError

undefined method `[]' for #<OpenStudio::Collection:0x7483c20>

BACKTRACE:

C:/Program Files/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/OpenStudio/lib/dialogs/RunSimulationInterface.rb:108:in `report'

C:/Program Files/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/OpenStudio/lib/dialogs/RunSimulationInterface.rb:143:in `run_simulation'

C:/Program Files/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/OpenStudio/lib/dialogs/RunSimulationDialog.rb:152:in `run_simulation'

C:/Program Files/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/OpenStudio/lib/dialogs/RunSimulationDialog.rb:32:in `add_callbacks'

C:/Program Files/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/OpenStudio/lib/dialogs/RunSimulationDialog.rb:32:in `call'

I’m using plugin 1.0.0 beta, EnergyPlus 3.0, following the OpenStudio user guide instructions, running WindowsXP. I’m sure this is something simple but as I’m new to EPlus, any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

- Andrew

Andrew S. Waegel
CTO, GeoPraxis