[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Please I need help

I think the OpenStudio would be a good choice. It's free and easy to
use. The web site:
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/openstudio.cfm

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, FRANCIS NKRUMAH
<francisnkh@...> wrote:

> Thank you Tasos, please can you mention any software?
>
> Tasos Ioannou <tasos.ioannou@...> wrote:                  Dear
Francis

> I would suggest you not to waste your time by trying to find out
how to create a building's geometry through the idf editor. This is
what EnergyPlus is worst at, there are a lot of user friendly graphic
interfaces, some of them free and some of them you can purchase.
Through them you will design your buildings. This is what I suggest
you to do. And then you should focus in Energy Plus for the various
installations that you can find in buildings. Via EnergyPlus you can
model almost everything.