Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Low Temp Radiant System Inside Surface Temperatures

There are a variety of ways in which you could increase the temperature of the surface in which your radiant system is embedded.  Your actual temperature will, as I am sure you are aware, will depend greatly on the space it resides in, the connections to the outside environment, the outside environment, and the construction of the zone and floor.
Increasing the water supply temperature and increasing the flow rate of water to the system would be your best options for getting an increased temperature at the floor surface.  Increasing the tube length would potentially result in more heat transfer, but there is a limit to this and most input files will not show a significant impact on the surface temperature by changing only the tube length.
I hope this helps.
Rick Strand
EnergyPlus Development Team