[EnergyPlus_Support] Performance curves conversion from DOE2 to EnergyPlus on Multi stage DX cooling

Hi, I did a little study to see how I can convert DOE2 equipment
curve fit for a multi stage DX cooling performance curve to
EnergyPlus. Besides the unit conversion and performance at different
speed ratio parts, there are three following items that I am asking
for expert help on:

1. Part load ratio (PLR): DOE2 specifies both cooling capacity and
EIR as a function of PLRs. In E+, however, functions of CoolCap and
EIR do not have this option available. Instead, it calculates both
CoolCap and EIR at full load operating conditions, and let both
change linearly as PLR steps down from 100% down to 0%.

2. Flow Fraction (FF): both CoolCap and EIR vary as a function of
FF. But this function seems completely ignored by DOE2. I myself
have a bit trouble interpreting this function. For single speed DX,
FF appears to be 1 always when fan cycles together with compressor,
though the example file does not appear so. For multi speed DX
cooling, it seems I need to give consideration on fan speed linear
varation with respect to compressor speed. But regardless, to
convert from DOE2 to EnergyPlus seems a missing link.

3.DOE2 documentation does not appear to have cycling losses included
in the equation for calculating compressor power. Even though, the
quadratic equation is by default in DOE2. In E+, PLF(PLR) is the
equation to take care of that. From speed 0 to 1, the cyling PLF
(PLR) is there, but not from speed 1 to n.

Your answer is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Xia