[EnergyPlus_Support] Adaptation to sensible load variation of the object Coil:Cooling:DX:singleSpeed

Hi,
I have simulated a 90m² apartment in HoChiMin, vietnam. This is my
first study in such a humid climate so I apologize if my question is
trivial. Here is my problem:

I use the SingleSpeed DX coil in each cooled zone to simulate a split
system.
It recirculates only room air. The temperature setpoint for zone is
26°C.
My study aimed to quantify benefits on cooling energy consumption of
actions on the envelope (use of insulating concrete, low SµHGC
windows) and reduction of lighting related internal loads. So far,
very logical.

And logically, I found that my sensible loads are reduced (about 30%).

But, the DXCoil adapts to a lower sensible load by blowing less air
at the same temperature. For an idea here are the 2 configuration at
the air outlet of the coil:
High sensible load => 0.08kg/s at about 13.5°C
Low sensible load => 0.05kg/s at 13.5°C

Logically, in the second case, the sensible cooling rate delivered is
smaller, according to the fact sensible load is indeed smaller.
BUT, the latent load increases accordingly. The SHR (Sensible Heat
Ratio) decreases in the second case, making the latent part bigger:
High sensible load => SHR = 0.7
Low sensible load => SHR = 0.6

So, when looking at the result on the total cooling rate, it is not
as fruitful as expected...I guess it is a known fact for engineers
who are used to work with high outdoor humidity ratio

Is it because the coil is "single speed" that the regulation is
automatically made by airflowrate? Is there a way to modify the blown
air temperature instead? Indeed, that would create energy savings
also on the latent part to blow the same airflow rate at a higher
temperature if sensible load is increased? Isn't that the tenedency
of current evaporator to increase SHR? Should I change the object I
use? I guess it is all related to "how the object calculates the
blown air temperature"...

If somebody could help me clear my mind on this topic, I would be
grateful!

Tnaks a lot,
Aymeric