[EnergyPlus_Support] On unmet load hours when simulating a large buildingbased on ASHRAE 90.1

Dear E+ Group Members,

I know many members of this group have been involved in energy
simulation based on ASHRAE 90.1 and I am curious on how to assess unmet
load hours in your submittals when you are simulating a buiding in E+?
are variables named "Time cooling setpoint not met" and "Time heating
setpoint not met" sufficient to evaluate unmet load hours? and with a
zone by zone method or system by system method?
Thank you all in advance!

Regards

Zuo Mingming